الجمعة، 7 يونيو 2013

My experience with the Refer a Friend program

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

My experience with the Refer a Friend program

I’m pleased to share with all of you our most recent testimonial about our Refer a Friend Programme by one of our cardholders, Sebastián Gómez from Argentina:
Describe your general experience with our Refer a Friend Programme and how you feel about it.
I’ve been using the services provided by Payoneer since 2010 and it’s always been a solution for me since I live in Argentina, Payoneer offered a real possibility to receive the money I earned on the internet. In May 2012, I learned that Payoneer had officially launched the “Refer a Friend”  program to get the card without a partner as an intermediary, and that it also included the U.S. Payment Service to receive deposits from Clickbank , Paypal, Amazon, etc.. I didn’t hesitate and started promoting this service to my subscribers. It really was- and still is- a success, both for me, due to the commissions obtained, but also to my subscribers who now use Payoneer because it has solved a big problem that Latin Americans have to cash our profits. I am very satisfied as an affiliate to this program because my commissions were always paid immediately and without any delay.
Based on your experience, what advice would you give to our cardholders that are just starting to refer friends?
My advice to others who wish to participate in this program is simply to get their own card and U.S. Payment Service, and use it to know how the full service works, and in this way give a real testimonial to others. The real testimonial is what has the greatest power of engagement. And then you create a simple blog where you talk about your own experience, and through a video or simply a post, tell your experience and how this service can help other people. Then share the blog in social networks like Facebook, Twitter or any other you use to attract visitors to the blog.
Are you satisfied with the service?
Personally, I am very satisfied with this service. It works really well, I have received the deposits in a timely manner and I was able to use the card for purchases online and at shops, and to withdraw money in my country and in other Latin American countries I visited.



اعلان 1
اعلان 2

0 التعليقات :

إرسال تعليق

اهلا و سهلا بك نورتنا و تشرفنا بزيارتك

عربي باي