الجمعة، 7 يونيو 2013

My Wonderful Experience with the Refer a Friend Program

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم




My Wonderful Experience with the Refer a Friend Program

There are thousands of people using our Refer a Friend program to spread the word about Payoneer. We had the chance to speak with one of them, Gastón Bicego, who is the CEO and founder of ImpulsandoIdeas.NET. We asked Gastón:

Describe your general experience with our Refer a Friend Programme and how you feel about it.
The overall experience with the Refer a Friend program has been very good from the start. The Support team of the company has always been available when I needed them to handle my queries or resolve any issue- to me having direct and close contact is very valuable.

Based on your experience, what advice would you give to our cardholders that are just starting to refer friends?
My first advice is to know the service and how it works, so you’re prepared to answer any queries you may receive in the future.
Use video. It is easy, what I did was create a simple slide show and record a video with my voice explaining the benefits of the service and how to apply for the card and then I uploaded to Youtube and other video platforms. I also uploaded the slide show on SlideShare . It all adds up to expose more people to your presentation.
Also, I published an article on my blog which included video containing certain keywords to attract visitors from the search engines.
Next was publishing the article with the video on my social networking profiles, and in some forums. All this was done cautiously trying to give the best value possible, without falling into SPAM practices.
Do not forget to answer queries directed to you as fast as possible.
Summing up, this was the basis that enabled me to become one of the main referers in the 2012 Refer a Friend program. I hope, from the bottom of my heart, that I inspire you to shape the techniques you are already using or going to use to promote this program.

Are you satisfied with this service?
I am very happy with the service and attention I receive from Payoneer (now in my native language as well) whenever I need to resolve any problem.
The new Payoneer referral system does work very well and it is reliable. It provides statistics and e-mail notifications whenever someone requests the card through your link and every time you get a commission, I love receiving this kind of notifications :-)

I can only say: THANK YOU! for giving me this opportunity to share my experience with all the community and help others to generate income through the Refer a Friend program.







اعلان 1
اعلان 2

0 التعليقات :

إرسال تعليق

اهلا و سهلا بك نورتنا و تشرفنا بزيارتك

عربي باي